The computer-aided design of the entire venting system is an all-round individual consideration of your workflow - no catalogue PDF, no platitude. You will be amazed!
We use high-precision measuring technologies from our own development department and computer-aided technologies to optimise the venting system of die castings. Various factors play a role here:
- Flow simulation: By using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software, the flow of air and gases in the mould can be simulated. This enables precise analysis of the flow dynamics and helps to identify areas with inadequate venting.
- Geometric modelling: CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software is used to model the geometry of the die. This allows a detailed analysis of the die and its features that could affect venting.
- Optimisation algorithms: Special algorithms can be used to automatically find the best configuration for the venting system. These algorithms take into account various parameters such as die geometry, material flow and the desired die casting process.
- Virtual prototypes: Computer-aided design allows virtual prototypes of the venting system to be created. This allows engineers to test different design variants before physical prototypes are produced.
- Increased efficiency: The aim is to improve the efficiency of the venting system to ensure uniform filling of the die, minimal porosity and high-quality casting production.
Overall, the computer-aided design helps to optimise the die casting process, reduce waste and increase the quality of the parts produced. It enables a more precise and efficient design of the venting system, which is particularly important in high-precision die casting technology.
Based on our philosophy: together. sustainable. better